There are two separate bedrooms, with one queen bed, one double bed, twin trundle bed, and double sleeper
The Coastal Cabin and the Bush Pilot Cabin both have front porches which overlook the Alaska Range right in front of our lodge. They also contain a bar with stools and a living room area with full size futon for added sleeping space.
This cabin type has the most space and sleeping options, and is best for couples sharing a cabin who want some privacy.
Two Bedroom Cabin Amenities:
- 2 separate bedrooms
- One queen bed, one double bed, twin trundle bed, and double sleeper
- In the second bedroom (double size bed on bottom and twin size on top)
- Private bath with many added amenities
- Futon couch for added sleeping space in the sitting area
- Comfortable beds with duvet covers
- Lots of fluffy pillows
- Sitting area with bar and stools
- Basket of magazines
- Portable fan
- Alarm clock
- Electric heat
- Private bath with glass shower
- Large soft towels
- Bath amenities (including wonderful soaps, lotions, shower gel, hair dryer).
- Overlooks the Alaska Range